| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Farmington, Mn in July is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 15:33 long with an average length of 15:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Farmington, Mn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Farmington, Mn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Farmington, Mn:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) NW
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) SW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 52.9 kms (32.9 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) W
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) S